dantonio asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

??????Trade Help??????????????????????

I send Rubio and cousins

I get G Wallace and T Parker

I know its not very good for me but i need my fg% to go up.Heres my team

PG Andre Miller, Den PG Free Agency

SG

SF LeBron James, Mia SF Trade

PF DeMarcus Cousins, Sac PF, C Trade

C Andrew Bynum, LAL C Trade

UTIL Marc Gasol, Mem C Trade

UTIL Al Jefferson, Uta C, PF Trade

UTIL Mike Conley, Mem PG Trade

UTIL Manu Ginobili, SA SG Free Agency

UTIL

Bench David Lee, GS PF, C Trade

Bench Ricky Rubio, Min PG Trade

Bench Deron Williams, NJ PG Trade

Bench Paul Pierce, Bos SF, SG Trade

Bench Jared Dudley, Pho SF, SG Free Agency

Favorite Answer

No Deal.

Parkers value is dropping with Manu's return. Gerald Wallace has been inconsistent and not a great fantasy player all season.

You would be giving up way too much.

Ask expert question, analyze trade, daily articles.

http://www.beastdome.com/fantasy-basketball-trade-...

You can afford to let Rubio go, with DWill, Conley and Parker at PG (plus LBJ and Pierce giving you PG-level assists) you'll still be fine. You also lose steals giving up Rubio, but Conley is better than Rubio there and Wallace/Parker will help.

If you want to make a move at FG%, you can't afford to wait much longer or it will be too late. You are probably giving up the most valuable player in Rubio, but Wallace and Parker are both close and right on par with Cousins. It's a fair trade, and I can see the value in it for both teams. It's probably your best chance to make a serious move in FG%, so if that's the primary goal then I say go for it.

They're looking to transfer Larry Hughes, however he has more than one years left at the deal. If the Nets fairly furnished Bobby Simmons, they have been dull to not take it, since he has a shorter deal. I do not feel he can also be moved. Noah and Thomas will generate mild curiosity, Thomas greater than Noah, however they can not get some thing huge again for them. The movable portions are Gooden and Hinrich and they are able to obviously get a few importance for both or either one of the ones men. They want a significant guy with submit advantage badly. The Kings have had their eye on Gooden for a couple of years now, however with the emergence of Jason Thompson, I do not feel they would exchange Brad Miller for Gooden now.