Do boys prefer girls with or without makeup?

I am a 14yr old girl and I wear makeup. I have bad acne but my sister tells me itakes it more obvious when I wear makeup. I only wear makeup because the boy I really like sits beside me in school and has a close up view of my face (that happens to be covered in acne). I don't know whether he prefers me natural... show more I am a 14yr old girl and I wear makeup. I have bad acne but my sister tells me itakes it more obvious when I wear makeup. I only wear makeup because the boy I really like sits beside me in school and has a close up view of my face (that happens to be covered in acne). I don't know whether he prefers me natural or with my makeup.... I don't wear too much just a little foundation and mascara only enough to just about cover the acne and make my eyes seem bigger. What I would really love to know is if boys prefer girls with or without makeup as my question says.... Girls I would like your advice to on how to helps my skin and what to do to make the boy notice me more. :)
22 answers 22