Westminster dog show, do they really care?

http://www.astraean.com/borderwars/2012/02/westminster-rewards-cruelty.html An offspring of the double merle Wyndlair Avalanche has just won bob at their show. Wyndlair Avalanche is the product of a very high risk merle to merle mating that only produced a singleton pup being Avalanche who is for the best part... show more http://www.astraean.com/borderwars/2012/...
An offspring of the double merle Wyndlair Avalanche has just won bob at their show. Wyndlair Avalanche is the product of a very high risk merle to merle mating that only produced a singleton pup being Avalanche who is for the best part blind & quite possible death too. He is genetically flawed & in the words of a breeder who used him basically blind & deaf with shocking movement, her litter to him produced 4 pups. 2 of these pups have eye problems but that's Ok in her eyes as they did get 1 wonderful merle b#tch pup to go on with!!!!!
So should dog shows allow the offspring of disabled dogs through genetic malfunctions to compete bearing in mind that when they win it will cause more breeding's to Avalanche & his get?
Update: Dogs adapt I know many blind dogs that get around fine it's not the point at all.
Update 2: Amazing you all think it's fine to promote a breeding that causes suffering. Why would a lady who used him as a sire state he is blind & deaf if he was not? You all go on about only breeding to proven sires & dams, so how did he prove himself? Oh that's right he didn't, I wonder why???? Any breeding... show more Amazing you all think it's fine to promote a breeding that causes suffering. Why would a lady who used him as a sire state he is blind & deaf if he was not? You all go on about only breeding to proven sires & dams, so how did he prove himself? Oh that's right he didn't, I wonder why????
Any breeding done that has an outcome of 25% sight affected offspring is just plain wrong, how can you not see this? 1 breeding done by him produced 50% sight affected offspring now that just is not good breeding in my honest opinion. It's breeding for color alone which leads into a whole load of mess.
Update 3: Funny how I go away for the day & come back & some of the supporters of this win have deleted their answers, maybe they realized how bad they sounded finally.