_
Lv 6
_ asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

Why do I keep confusing Charles Dickens and Charles Darwin?

Both were fiction authors, but this is insulting to Charles Dickens.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

HA HA HA HA HA because they both wrote fiction!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Darwinist's fail at step one. They deliberately skip over the real title of Darwin's book which is, "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life."

Darwin was a racist. Marx agreed with Darwin. Darwinists believe they originally came from a rock and the rock came from nothing. Dickens also wrote fiction but he was a partly reasonable man unlike Darwin. Like Darwin he was somewhat of a racist but not with the same diabolically sharp edge as what Darwin had. For example Dickens wanted to civilize what he called the "noble savages". He didn't want to kill them all.

• 8 years ago

Lol mildly funny. But why would Charles Dickens be insulted? I presume he was aware of the fact that he wrote fiction books.

• 8 years ago

If you confuse Dickens & Darwin then I am not surprised that you don't know the difference between fact & fiction

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • What fiction did Darwin write what are you one of them daft creationists.

I never confused them myself Dickens never went around the world on HMS Beagle. biut I always used to make the mistake of calling General G A Custer Gerald Custard

• 8 years ago

I think it is the first name only as you mentioned both are fiction writers but Dickens does a better job..

P

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

LOL. Well, stop it. And, I agree, it is insulting to Mr. Dickens.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Your user name is an insult to most of the junkies I've ever known - all of which were 10 times more intelligent and less offensive than you.

• 8 years ago

Because you went to public school.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think you bought the wrong CD.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.