Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Can chubby girls wear skinny jeans?

Im a size 9/10 in jeans...could I wear skinny jeans?

Im 5'9 ...

Best Answer

I am only 5'6" and I wear 9/10 in jeans, and I definitely do not consider myself chubby at all. I got curves and I embrace them. I can tell you that you are not in the chubby category, so of course you can wear your skinny jeans freely. There are now skinny jeans simply made for plus-size females, so skinny jeans are not just for skinny girls anymore.

Yep. I'm chubby and I wear skinny jeans. I just think I look better in them than in any other pants.

first off, being a 9/10 isn't chubby.... seriously, i know plenty of peeps that size, and they're not fat!!! so don't tell urself that. anyway, i say YES, skinny jeans don't necesarily mean "tight" jeans. it's just means that they hug ur leg the same way all the way down instead of flaring out. so if they're as loose as any other pair of jeans, they'll still be skinny jeans. tight ankles don't make people look fat :)

Yes of course!!! why not? who the heel said that chubby girls can't wear skinny jeans huh?

nd u hv a really good height too so I guess that you would look really good :)

to be 5'9 and wear 9/10 jeans isn't even fat! anyone looks good in skinny jeans, you just have to know how to wear them.

yes as you don't have to be "skinny" to wear skiny jeans. It just means that they will be tighter than eg bootcut but will straight and hug your legs. you also have to find the right pair as different types fit differently , good luck

yes! Not only skinny girls wear them :)

If you are having problems with skinny jeans then do not wear them. You know the saying "Does my bum look fat in this" well the person asking knows very well what they suit and what they look good in so go with your common sense.

Um, obviously not. I know this super chubby girl and she looks soooo bad in skinny jeans. I mean do you really want to show off your giant hips?! I think not!

You can wear whatever you want. And yes it would look perfectly fine.