Halls for hire, Surprise Party. Birmingham B31 UK Area.?

Hi there everyone. I posted this a couple of weeks ago but it was deleted and i don't know why. I am just asking if anyone knows of any nice places i could throw a surprise 60th party for my mum. In the B31 Area if brum would be great. And maybe some where that caters food for about 30people. If you know any where from personal experience, or work in one or have friends who used a hall or place please please any suggestions would be GREAT! Im rubbish at this sort of thing. :-D

Thank you. x

Favorite Answer

I've attached a link to a place just outside your area, in Bournville, that might be suitable.

There are many pubs in the area that have function rooms that you might be able to use, and either they will provide the food or you could provide your own, or use outside caterers.

You could also look at places such as the British Legion and other clubs that have similar facilities.

because at present at this think about heritage there are a number of governments bending over backwards to provide their own Muslim communities although they want contained in the desire that via doing so will exempt their topics/electorate from any type of terrorist acts. Its spoke of as appeasement and as I recollect it did not artwork for Neville Chamberlain both. finally all of those governments will awaken and smell the espresso. yet...properly...i'm no longer protecting my breath. I discern via then it will be too late. save slamming adverse to those walls. the international is easily no longer a straightforward position or perhaps the following contained in the states we are falling into that trend. we are now giving, (in some states besides), time placed aside in public faculties for Muslims to desire. I even don't have any mission with this besides the undeniable fact that it possibly violates the first change of the structure. Christians and Jews aren't to any extent further afforded an identical rights. i wager our authorities is getting waiting us for the destiny and non secular police that Afghanistan once had. sturdy luck to you

• daxica

Hi it's worth checking out your local church halls as they sometimes rent out the buildings for gatherings.local catering firms could provide the foods or if it's just sandwiches sometimes the hall people will help upon a fee of course.