Seniors, paranormal, dogs, logic?

I had a career as a businessman. I was raised on logic. Here's what happened recently. My favorite boy dog was dying and I sat up with him all night. It was not easy and as much to comfort myself, I told him of my first dog, a female w/many of the same characteristics, loyal, courageous, smart. I told him that... show more I had a career as a businessman. I was raised on logic. Here's what happened recently. My favorite boy dog was dying and I sat up with him all night. It was not easy and as much to comfort myself, I told him of my first dog, a female w/many of the same characteristics, loyal, courageous, smart. I told him that he should look for her after he passes on. He died in my office and 20 minutes later, the photo of my first dog fell. It was leaning against a wall, on top of a chest as it had been for 2 years. there was no bump or jolt and the 2 others pictures sitting in the same manner did not fall. Have you ever had anyhting like this happen? or heard such a thing from a reliable source?
Update: @Jonds - it happened - it surely could have been a coincidence, or thought waves - or something else.. but I am not a kid wasting time