I can't draw my 70lbs draw compound bow?

Okay so I just bought a pse stinger 3g and I cannot pull the damn string back. I'm 6foot tall and quite muscular for an 18 year old and I've seen scrawny little kids do this. Is there any sort of safety switch on compound bows or is there some sort of trick to pulling the string back that I just don't... show more Okay so I just bought a pse stinger 3g and I cannot pull the damn string back. I'm 6foot tall and quite muscular for an 18 year old and I've seen scrawny little kids do this. Is there any sort of safety switch on compound bows or is there some sort of trick to pulling the string back that I just don't know? (this is my first bow. Oh and don't worry I'm not going to dry fire, I just wanted to pull the string back and I found out that I couldn't)
Update: 1: The bow came with no instructions
2: In terms of my strength I am quite strong for my age and I go to the gym frequently. Pretty sure thats not the problem.