Whats wrong with breaking your girlfriends heart?

My friends and I came up with a genius idea! We are going to break up with our girlfriends on Valentines Day! Some of them will reveal to them that they have been cheating on Valentines day. Others, will send them text message break ups on Valentines Day. One of my friend has decided to break up with her in a humiliating way though. Whats wrong with that? People tell me this is wrong, you shouldn't plan on breaking your girlfriends heart on Valentines Day.....I ask them, Whats wrong with that? Who cares anyways? So what if you break your girlfriends heart on valentines day? I couldn't care less.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I can't say much...I dumped my crazy ex boyfriend on Feb. 14, 2010. I couln't take his creepiness anymore, he carved my first and last name into his arm, randomly showed up at my house....just argagfdn!!!!!! But good luck.

Source(s): LIFE
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

its called empathy, would yo like to be dumped on the only single day of the year in which you are supposed to have the right to actually show off the fact that you are in a relationship, imagine you are with your friends at a party and your girl shows up half naked with a guy and just says.. oh by the way, he is bigger than you.. yep that would suck now if you do that you will just break the **** out of her heart.. I really hope this is just you joking around on yahoo because if not you are a terrible person and you don't diserve a girlfriend you moron.. hope SHE breaks you before you can do it.. I can already see your next question "How can I get my GF back?" *** hole

• 5 years ago

You are the biggest jerks ever. Do you even know what the meaning of Valentine's Day is?! If you dumped your gf that day and purposely tried to hurt her she would never forget it and it would haunt her for the rest of her life. Do you really hate them that much?!

People like you don't deserve love. Love is a precious thing. Don't waste it.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

because this is sarcasm my brother.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

pathetic...is that the best you got? think there cheating act like you don't notice them.i mean before you even think about breaking there heart don't you think you should ask them? I mean if one of them really likes you and you break there heart bad, they mite do somthing that mite hurt them in a very bad way.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You and your friends sound like someone who doesn't deserve a girlfriend in the first place so go ahead, you'll be doing her a favor. She' ll know she just dodged a bullet.

Source(s): Im a human, common sense
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

i think this type of disgusting joke is very dangerous for your relationship.if u really love your gf,,u cant break her heart on this special day,,,she would expecting something good from u on this beautiful occasion.

• 5 years ago

You're an ***. You shouldn't even have a girlfriend you selfish *****. I feel so bad for those girls. heartless *****. ✌️

• 8 years ago

i belive it it happend with all the"popular" guys in 8th grade but its sad and you guys are cheapskakes simple as that or just plain old JERKS!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

First of all i hope your joking, and if not your just a jerk, and it shows you never had feelings for your gf

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.