Why she didn't reply back?

Hi, it has been a while that I like a girl in our school. we 've been in same class for many courses and we take the same path to our cars after the evening class. Last week I asked her out for dinner and cause it was really late she said not now and she continued let's do that on the weekend. we didn't... show more Hi, it has been a while that I like a girl in our school. we 've been in same class for many courses and we take the same path to our cars after the evening class. Last week I asked her out for dinner and cause it was really late she said not now and she continued let's do that on the weekend. we didn't set any specific time for the weekend plan at that moment, however I sent her an email the day after that with a list of things that we can do on the weekend. But she didn't reply back? even when I saw her in the school again two days later she didn't say anything about it. I thought if I ask her what was the reason, I will make her to come up with a lame answer. anybody can help me with this? what should I do?
11 answers 11