Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

What are some songs lyrics for picture captions on Facebook?

These are some I've used before.

this is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world..

Now that it's all said & done, I can't believe you were the one to build me up & tear me down.

We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to turn it all around or to throw it all away...

Gotta live like we're dying; ♥

I am beautiful, no matter what they say.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine, ♥

Or they can be quotes like this -

There Are So Many People Out There That Will Tell You 'You Can't'. What You've Got To Do Is Turn Around And Say 'Watch Me.' - ♥

Be yourself and I promise people will enjoy it; and if they don't, forget them.

Yeah. I need some of those.(:

Favorite Answer

I don't mean to be mean but I don't think I'm the only one that finds those types of captions annoying. What do lyrics have to do with your picture? At least make up something original and not cliche/overused. If you're set on doing it, go ahead, just saying what I think!

This could be paradise

When she was a girl, she expected the world. But it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep.

Let your waves crash down and take me away.

Free my hands and feet and maybe I won't always fall

• Those captions are so annoying. What do they have to do with a picture of you or your friends? Stop trying to be deep, it isn't working.