CHRISTIAN: Does God always wait until the 11th hour to answer prayer?!?

As you focused on the request and waited, and waited... how did it bless your faith to wait until the last hour?!?

Thanks ;0))

Best Answer

A wise woman once told me...

"When we ask God to teach us to love better, sometimes He brings people into our lives that are impossible to love."

Nope, He does not. He answers most of my prayers with a swiftness unknown to this world. Faster than any broadband connection in the world. When I don't see them being answered it is usually my fault for not seeing them.

Source(s): www.bible.com

God makes me wait....and wait....and wait. But He always answers, and it's always on time. It is interesting to see how consistent God is about waiting until the 11th hour. There are many medically documented case histories of God healing people just before they died or when they were in the process of doing so. Kathryn Kuhlman wrote an excellent miracle series that's very worth the read. It's become a permanent part of my spiritual library.

If prayer is God's way of enlisting use into what he is already doing then

Alot of times he will use your prayers and line them up with other peoples prayers

in which the answer will be more than expected.

And sometimes it has to do with others that God is also helping

to get the process sped up.

Years ago I was praying for at least a year and a half for God to do something with me.

And finally I had met a couple of other people that pretty much had been

praying for the same kind of thing.

God used each of us to answer each of our prayers by lining things up for us to meet.

It depends on who ask and what is asked and how asked. Some of my prayers were answered immediately and some after a long waiting and some never. God is a good father. He knows me more than I know me.Many times he has given answer at 11th hour after I have taken another alternative. Proving how immature and foolish I am.

So often this is the way it happens. It's a testing of our faith. This is why Jesus told us to endure to the end. Those who endure to the end will be saved. Matthew 24:13 God is never late, but our patience can get tested. We are also told to cast all our anxieties upon him for he cares for us (I Peter 5:7), and Phil 4:6-7 helps to show us how we can have peace in the midst of these and any situation.

• pappyg

The Father answers prayer all day long.

Isa 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Source(s): KJV

Ummm can you ask him to fix some of the ****** up stuff he has done if he has begun to answer prayers?

Is that the eleventh hour in the morning or at night?

In my experience he is always right on time...not early, not late.

• Bibs

Yeah, sometimes it sure seems that way.