How much is this worth?? And what year was it made?

in my room i have a bedroom set of a highboy, dresser and a bed board thing. on the back of the highboy it says "LIT BROTHERS PHILA PA" and has some numbers that all i can find from what it says (faded) is: 083436 and 01880? My mother thinks that its style is Queene Anne. We tried doing research on... show more in my room i have a bedroom set of a highboy, dresser and a bed board thing. on the back of the highboy it says "LIT BROTHERS PHILA PA" and has some numbers that all i can find from what it says (faded) is: 083436 and 01880? My mother thinks that its style is Queene Anne. We tried doing research on various website but none of what we find matches up to the dresser high boy or twin sized bed boards. I am trying to sell it so I can buy new furnituree but we cant figure out what to price it as or what to call it! OR EVEN WHAT YEAR IT WAS MADE IN! sooo i seen prices of furniture like it and It goes from (least) $300- (highest so far) $25,600. so you can tell im confused and i have learned alot about the lit brothers but almost nothing about my set of furniture! Help please!!!!! :)
Update: i need to know how much it is. and when it was made.
1 answer 1