CNA classes or course, online or offline?

I'm having so much trouble with this, it's like I'm playing with red tape. I want to be a CNA, but I work near full time and take care of my wife and child on a McD's paycheck, and roomating renting with her mom which doesn't allow us to get beneficiers like normal because my wife still isn't 22. Are there any classes I can do on the computer, or attend that aren't an accumalitive 2 grand, or have a loan that you can pay off in time? Or just free courses that give you some credits?

• Betsy
    Favorite Answer

Since being a CNA involves bathing patients, recording the vital signs of patients, lifting patients safely, toileting patients, and feeding patients, as well as other tasks that involve working with patients, you cannot become a CNA by taking a class online.

However, you should be able to find relatively inexpensive classes at a technical college or community college in your area. It will not cost $2000. If you are a high school graduate or have a GED, you may be able to get financial aide.

Hi tom mail me i will give you the details in a mail regarding the online courses offered

im not able to paste it all here

arifamathexpert@yahoo.com

Source(s): arifamathexpert@yahoo.com