Planning a Paris trip - Can anyone suggest a reputable online seller for combination tickets to excursions?

I'm hoping to spend a few days in Paris as part of a trip through Europe in the summer. We will be travelling by rail and would like to book tickets in advance for excursions to save on cost and time. I have seen a couple of online tickets for a combination of place visits eg Eiffel Tower, River Seine and... show more I'm hoping to spend a few days in Paris as part of a trip through Europe in the summer. We will be travelling by rail and would like to book tickets in advance for excursions to save on cost and time. I have seen a couple of online tickets for a combination of place visits eg Eiffel Tower, River Seine and illumination attractions in the evening for £45 but I don't know any of these companies so wondering if anyone had used any online booking agents and could recommend one? The one I saw was localparistours.com but the Eiffel Tower visit only goes to the second floor and I'd like to go to the top as well! Thanks