Is anybody else annoyed with that "Competition for the most beautiful teenager" page on facebook?

I didn't mind it at first, but then I saw this emotional wallpost: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3...

and I can't stand that page anymore.

Update:

whoever has facebook should like the wallpost, so it goes to the "top posts"

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

its not available

• 8 years ago

I didn't know about the page but I looked through it and I found myself incredibly annoyed with it.

People should just think that everyone's beautiful in their own right and stop judging people like this and making others feel bad and start to hate themselves.

• 8 years ago

Couldn't see the link of the post but that page really annoys me!!! Most of the girls are wearing push-up bras, low-cut tops and very short shorts and everyone says how beautiful they are when they actually look like sluts! And the guys are all like shirtless and ridiculous looking >:| UGHHHH annoys me.

• 8 years ago

I agree plus all those people look very VERY fake. All the girls do the same slutty leaning over the camera and all the D-bag guys lift up their shirts. If you believe in god (and if you don't that's okay) you would know that we are all his children and we are ALL beautiful in his eyes. We judge people based on their looks that's the FIRST thing we judge them on, then personality, then everything else. Not once looking through that did I see an "average" looking or dear I say it because of my speech up there (but in the eyes of society) an "ugly" girl they would never put that on there.

Sorry I'm ranting things so superficial and degrading really make me mad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I think that society should accept and love everyone! Because in order to be beautiful, you can't just be a pretty face you need to be pretty on the inside too.

I think stuff like this is shallow and part of the reason why our teens have so many self confidence issues...

• 8 years ago

Hm, I've never heard of it. But you're right, it does sound stupid. I agree with his wall post though. I looked through the pictures, and most of them are downright slutty.

• 8 years ago

Wasn't aware of that page, but i agree. It's a horrible idea.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah, its really annoying now..

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I was not aware of that, but yes I'm pretty mad.

• Trisha
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I don't know about that. If it annoys you, ignore it.

Source(s): The way life works
  • Ayyyyy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

lol, I saw that. It's pathetic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.