How to get an installment loan with bad credit?

My experian score is like a 583 and that's after a 37 point boost by opening a secured card. I have one more secured card that hasn't started reporting yet, but I'm hoping that puts me around 600. I've heard other good ways to improve your credit are through installment loans, well i know right... show more My experian score is like a 583 and that's after a 37 point boost by opening a secured card. I have one more secured card that hasn't started reporting yet, but I'm hoping that puts me around 600. I've heard other good ways to improve your credit are through installment loans, well i know right now score is too low to get approved for one. I was thinking about doing a car title loan that would let me keep the car while repaying the loan, but the mileage on my car is too high for the model year to get accepted by any body. Does any one know of like a second chance lender that would be willing to let me borrow like $500-1000 to start a positive tradeline on my account? Also I have like 3 inquiries scheduled to fall off in october and i'd like to apply for something like a store card or something when those fall off. Any suggestions???