In a Dilemma.... SSD or Mechanical Keyboard.....?

This is just a simple question, although many people I can already tell will say ssd... But money is an issue and I can't just easily get both at once.... here I'll make a list of the pros and cons for me. Pros for a ssd -fast -reliable -5 year warranty -amazing Cons for ssd -Expensive (If I... show more This is just a simple question, although many people I can already tell will say ssd... But money is an issue and I can't just easily get both at once.... here I'll make a list of the pros and cons for me.

Pros for a ssd
-fast
-reliable
-5 year warranty
-amazing

Cons for ssd
-Expensive (If I get a ssd I will get a Intel 520 no doubt about it).
-Will be a hassle to transfer a lot of stuff to the ssd

Pros for mechanical keyboard (Razer Blackwidow Ultimate)
-Great for typing/gaming
-wired, which means I don't need to use this cheap keyboard anymore
-mechanical feels amazing

Cons for keyboard
-Semi-Expensive
-I won't be able to get the ssd in a while

Anyways if you read this list which one should I get first? The SSD that I would get is the Intel 520 120gb ($234.98)... Or the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate ($129.99)... Does the Pros of the SSD outweigh the keyboard? I've never had an ssd and I don't actually know 'how good' it really is I just seen the benchmarks... If I get an ssd first, should I wait for windows 8 to come out? If I get the ssd it will take a while to get the keyboard after... If I buy the keyboard first, I will be able to get the ssd more sooner... Just somethings that's on my mind and I'd like to know your guys' opinions