I need a recipe for peppercorn sauce without using alcohol.?

Nothing else to add really, I want to cook fillet steaks and I need a recipe for a sauce that does not contain alcohol. My favourite sauce is peppercorn sauce so if anyone has any alcohol free recipes it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry Roy what you say is not true, not all the alcohol disappears during cooking. If you served it to an AA member you would be doing them a great disservice, I should know - I am one and I never take alcohol in any form nor use alcohol in any form. Why risk it! Alcohol kills.

Favorite Answer

Steak with Creamy Peppercorn Sauce

3 tb Whole black peppercorns,

1 1/2 ts White pepper

4 New York strip steaks (12 oz

1 ts Salt

1/4 c Butter or margarine, melted

1/4 c Worcestershire sauce

1 ts Hot pepper sauce

1/4 c Half and half

Combine peppercorns and pepper; rub over both sides of steak. Chill for 1 hour. Sprinkle the salt in a large skillet; heat on high until salt begins to brown. Add steaks and sear on both sides. Add butter; reduce heat to medium-high. Cook steaks for 1-2 minutes on each side. Add Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce; cook each side 2-3 minutes more or until meat is done as desired. Remove steaks and keep warm. Add cream to the skillet; cook and stir until smooth. Serve over steaks.

4 eggs Peppercorn ranch dressing 1 teaspoon of milk 1 tablespoon of salt Lemon rind a pinch of sugar Mix all together with an electric beater! YOU ARE DONE! :)

• PD

Jeez, recovering alcoholics and their misinformation. Alcohol DOES NOT kill. Any more than a gun kills or a car kills. Mishandling of said things kills. Sorry you can't handle alcohol, but the majority of us can.

Just omit the alcohol

WHY NO AL it dissipates when cooking...tenderizes...etc...if serving to an aaa member it would have no effect except mental if told al was in it

Source(s): ...uncle AL

Schwarzkopf do a really nice one in a packet

• Lynne

Use chicken or beef stock instead

peppercorn pizza.