Will wearing a girdle or waist cincher help me lose inches off my waist?

I'm currently 4"11, 100 pounds and 30-23-35. I want to lose 1-2 inches off my waist and have been dieting and exercising for a few weeks. As a result I've lost 1 inch off my waist. I want to lose a little more. Will wearing a girdle or waist cincher in conjunction with exercise help me do this?

Best Answer

why do you want to loose weight?!?!?! You are so TINY as it IS!!

It will just make you look skinnier while you wear it, it wont help you lose inches. Its also very uncomfortable, i tried one out a while ago and ended up with an allergic reaction to the material.So its probably a bad idea.

Source(s): personal experience

How about you just keep exercising and eating healthy. A few weeks is a short tie in terms of weight loss

Source(s): Been trying to lose 15 pounds

The quality of a product is probably the most crucial factor and you also think about the durability as well. The Squeem’s exclusive fume technology makes the fabric special and it’s made of quality materials. You can use if for long time as this is made of the top quality materials.

yes you can try usiong Squeem, i am using it and i already lost 3 inches in a month, totally reccomend it, you can find it here http://www.classicshapewear.com/squeem-cotton-rubb...

Well actually yes, but it doesn't get rid of the fat-it pushes it up or down...and i know that sounds great, but trust me, it looks unnatural.

Kinda, but sit ups, and exercising on your abs, works better, and faster.

Source(s): Personal experiance.

ur alreay skinny im 4 11 nd im 95ponds only bc i thought i was fat nd stoped eattin nd then i fainted. so honslty ur finee take it from someone who knows(:

Don't consider that to be correct