Sergio Ramos vs Gerard Pique: Whose the better CB?

FQ: What country were you born in?

Best Answer

Sergio Ramos but I don't think either are the best CB on their respective clubs.

Ramos is ranked higher on the Spanish national team than Pique is.

come back when Ramos dominates some of the world's best attackers in champions league finals, semi finals then we'll talk, Pique's been there and done it.

It's hard to rate a player when he always gets owned in his team's biggest games of the season, Ramos is constantly at fault when facing Barca's attackers, gettiing dribbled by Villa or Messi ( all the time ), messing up an offside trap, honestly I'm not impressed by Ramos's defending skills.

Sergio Ramos

Ramos! Pique cant even play against the small teams! Benn shocking all season, Barcelona dominated both CL finals so Pique didnt have a lot to do

Ramos. Pique hasn't been doing too well recently.

FQ: Australia.

I think Pique is much better than Ramos.

FQ: Egypt...

• Sergio Ramos is better.

FQ: England

I dont think today was the best time to ask this question. Pique had a really bad game so its going to influence many people's opinion

• S.Ramos has a long way to get to Pique's level.