I NEED TO WATCH AN ANIME!!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS! NOOWWW!!!!!!! PLEAASEEE!?

hi, i've watched a million of animes and would like to find a few other ones to watch. it can be subbed or dubbed. anyway, here is what i have watched and what i have liked: (from here you can maybe find something similar to my genre) maid sama (awesome! best one yet! 5 stars) ouran high school host clun... show more hi, i've watched a million of animes and would like to find a few other ones to watch. it can be subbed or dubbed.
anyway, here is what i have watched and what i have liked: (from here you can maybe find something similar to my genre)
maid sama (awesome! best one yet! 5 stars)
ouran high school host clun (<3 I love it. tamakii!)
itazura na kiss (I CRIED<3 ITS MY FAVORITE)
special a (totes cute(:)
vampire knight (pretty good, but the characters were a little cocky ^_^)
fruits baskets (aww.)
lovely complex (i didnt like it...-__-)
peach girl (it was kinda annoying)
mew mew power (it was cute and pretty okay:D)
school rumble (nawww)
skip beat (yes! it was just adorkable!)
the wallflower (hahaha i swear that was so funny)
baka and test (ahahahahhaa so funny and gross)
suzaka (nooo....)
school days(was really dramatic....)
myself - yourself (pretty nice but super cliff hanging -.-)
idolmaster- (cute!)
miracle train (BORING.)
clannad - i swear it this the best one, made me cry and realize a lot of important things in life. defintly want something like this<3(:
kimi no todoke - cute but a little slow
so if you can please reccomened some good animes, i would love it.
and if you check if they are on netflix, youtube, crunchyroll, or any other anime streaming websites that would be great too.
thanks!