What happened to Crash Bandicoot !?

This was my favorite childhood game and it's been 4 years since they released a new one,do you guys think it's over for the willy marsipual.

Favorite Answer

Sadly, due to the retro fan population within Crash Bandicoot's fanbase, the franchise didn't get the reception it needed. It started with Wrath of Cortex, but got worse due to the large, albeit well-done changes in Crash of the Titans and Crash Mind Over Mutant. Because of the so-called fans' irritable nature with anything not made by their precious Naughty Dog, the sad fate of the Marsupial was sealed. I miss the Titan games so much. Crash could have really grown in it's gameplay and overworld. Spyro, his counterpart, could have as well. But Activision didn't allow that to happen.

Yes I do but they are going to keep producing the old games but no new games

Source(s): Gamestop

Nope.

Source(s): Someone's making a mod for Crysis http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detail...

Dead.