Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 8 years ago

How long does a foot tattoo to heal fully?

Im planning on getting a foot tattoo sometime soon and i wanna know how long it takes to heal and if it hurts worse then getting tatted on the ribs.

• Hannah
    Favorite Answer

Never had my ribs done but my foot was fine. It hurt, but it wasn't unbearable. I found that a great rule is the nearer the skin is to the floor, the worse it hurts. There were several sore points on mine but I would absolutely get my other foot done, and I'd wait less time too, because for the first one I was terrified for the pain.

Healing time. Mine took four days before it didn't hurt to walk on it. Every step I took was painful. After about six days I could wear shoes and socks for a short period of time. Fully healed 2-3 weeks depending on your bodies recovery rate. Good luck.

Yes proboly feet will heart more I think it will take a few weeks to heal good luck :)

my foot one was very painful but i found it healed fully within about a week and a half, just make sure to keep it clean and lotion it up :) .