Is it permissible to create multiple accounts with multiple ip addresses on a single computer on ptc sites?

I have a single computer in my office but I have many internet connections of the same ISP. That is because I used to have many computers but I sold them. Now I have only one computer in my office but I still have many internet connections of the same ISP (Not LAN). Can I create multiple accounts on ptc sites using those internet connections on a single computer or not? Is it permissible?

Favorite Answer

yes until you have one account per one connection . multiple account on one connection is not allowed. but it will be better to auto delete the cookies and history .

continuously packed with exciting ... and mischief! i like your style. and confident this is maximum quite conceivable, nevertheless no longer likely, using fact the personalities could likely use the time that they get (while on top of issues of the physique), to apply for his or her very own purposes and agendas. now and back they're conscious of a pair different and now and back they do no longer seem to be, so it may be no longer likely that one among them could bypass "yeay! you're so great!" this is extra probably that they could bypass " i'm so great! and seem i'm getting to have exciting!". even nevertheless i'm particular that there are a lot of folk without the above pronounced disease, that have not have been given any difficulty in any respect, being their very own followers!!!