1990 VFR 750 aftermarket rims / wheels?

I have a 1990 VFR 750 that I've dropped one too many times on my dirt hill / road (it's a poorly maintained dirt driveway with loose gravel and some sections have a 30-35 degree incline, a drop was unavoidable if I wanted to ride my bike). The plastic fairings are unusable at this point, so I'm looking... show more I have a 1990 VFR 750 that I've dropped one too many times on my dirt hill / road (it's a poorly maintained dirt driveway with loose gravel and some sections have a 30-35 degree incline, a drop was unavoidable if I wanted to ride my bike). The plastic fairings are unusable at this point, so I'm looking to just turn my bike into a streetfighter.
The front rim/wheel is fine with me as the large dual rotors cover a lot of it. But I'm getting sick of the rear wheel and want a bolder style. Are there any interchangeable rims out there that will fit a 1990 VFR750? Something that can hold a wider tire would be good too.
1 answer 1