Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 9 years ago

are people aware that the fda is a lying organization?

any foods or medicines approved by the fda are said to be healthy and can be taken, but in reality most medicines and foods claimed as healthy by the fda are in fact unhealthy, they are a multibillion dollar corporation that lies to make profits, do most people know that the fda lies is what i really want to know?

Favorite Answer

FDA & webmd.com are bought and paid for by the pharmaceuticals industry. Why you ask? Because every one that buys a herbal product, takes money out of their pocket, and I guaranty you, they have loss a ton of money in the past 15 years.

When the FDA leaves dangerous drugs on the market, so they can continue to make money for the

big pharmaceuticals, then they become the FDA to protect the pharmaceuticals, not the the FDA to protect the people!

Example: The FDA announced on July 1, 2009 that Chantix must carry a black box warning, the FDA's highest warning level, because it has hurt 6,000 people, 3,063 involved serious injuries, including 78 deaths. Funny, you never see that warning's on the TV commercials! Here it is 2012 and Chantix is still on the market making money.

No, I never really looked into that type of things but I'm sure its true. Every government organization is fraud. We are all controlled by the behind scenes. I love conspiracies.