Serena asked in PetsHorses · 9 years ago

Where do I report horse abuse in Minocqua Wisconsin?

The horse I saw is clearly suffering. What can I do?

6 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    i live in ohio and i know you can't do anything about animal abuse unless you have a picture or video of the abuse. so i recomend taping it and showing it to the police. hope this helps ♥

  • donald
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

    All your questions so far -

    Where do I report horse abuse in Minocqua Wisconsin?

    Stars In Horses - 3 answers - 8 minutes ago - Open

    Where can I find a real Unicorn?

    Stars In Horses - 10 answers - 13 minutes ago - Open

    Wild horses in northern WI near Minocqua?

    Stars In Horses - 2 answers - 1 month ago - Resolved

    How to find a real dragon?

    1 Stars In Mythology & Folklore - 17 answers - 1 month ago - Resolved

    When deos the 3rd Running Horse Ridge book come out?

    Stars In Horses - 1 answer - 1 year ago - Resolved

  • 9 years ago

    Take a picture, tape a video of the horse that is "clearly suffered" and show it to the police. I am positive they will do something about it. Why not call the animal cops? Or RSPCA (or whatever you call it in your area?)

  • Sarah
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

    look it up in the phone book

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

    you must be stupid ! you previously asked where to find a unicorn and i told you the answer .. you need to find the unicorn my child and mate your horse with it this is the only option you have got left !

  • 9 years ago

    call 911

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.