promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Lets see:Obama involved in Auto Industry-Banking-Housing-Unions-Was religion only thing left to infiltrate?

Inch by inch are we becoming Communists?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Give me a break ! Catholics, Christians, Evangelicals, Muslims, Jehovah's witness, Pentecostal, Prodistans, Episcopals, Mormons, Hindus, etc. etc. etc. ALL use BIRTH CONTROL ..... The hypocrites are up in arms for no reason and if they need a reason to be up in arms about something why not get a hissy fit about PEDOPHILE PRIESTS? So if you work for a Catholic hospital or a Catholic school you want your insurance to cover birth control how is that affecting your religious beliefs? Not every worker is a religious fanatic or conspiracy theorist like most people here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Rick31
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Obama wrote several books before becoming president and he definitely has an affinity for Communism as outlined by Karl Marx. Read his books and "The Communist Manifesto" and then you will know where he stands. If re-elected he will not have to do things to keep independents, moderates, and conservatives happy because right after the election he becomes a lame duck and can do anything he pleases which would give him an opportunity to show his real colors that people are obviously blind too because they have not educated himself by reading what he himself wrote.

• 8 years ago

You left out his infiltration into PRIVATE health care via mandating the purchase of private insurance.

• 8 years ago

I hope he stays out of the toilet paper making industry. His Czars would probably mandate coating the paper with sand to make it clean better...then charge twice as much per roll.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I'm voting against Obama in November. We're going in the wrong direction, and at least I can do my part to halt the speed of decline.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.