Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCycling · 8 years ago

how to turn bicycling into more fun activity?

..

Favorite Answer

Get a cool bike and find someone to ride with you I just got a good deal on a bike and got free shipping from http://www.2wheelbikes.com/

For most, the answer to this question is riding with others. That, and having a good route can make for a very enjoyable experience. Being a member of a cycling club will greatly assist this goal as they will already have scheduled group rides along great roads with fantastic destinations or stops. These rides often are events that have a fee, but the fees cover sag support so you dont have to worry about breakdowns. As you attend these events you can befriend other cyclists. Other cyclists are a great source of info on the best roads to ride, and many like to organize informal rides with their friends.

Add a rear rack & panniers or an insulated rack bag. Pack a lunch. Go for a trip. Take along a camera. Lots of ways. Join a local cycling club/group.

Hey Learner's licence, the best thing about cycling is when it's really sunny and you can feel the wind in your face. It's really fun pedalling and making the bike go whereever u want and performing stunts only if u are good at it :)

• John M

Get a good bike that fits and is designed for where you want to ride. Find friends to ride with.

Only you can do that.

Decide which style of riding has the most appeal to you ~ road, mountain, downhill, all mountain, cross country, cyclocross, trials, BMX, etc... Then pursue it.

Gee, I don't know. For me cycling is already the most fun I can have with my clothes on

think of how much money you aren;t spending on a car

how much extra ice cream you can eat

twinkies

little debbies

etc

pizza

or even good food

wle