How do I get into my locked computer without using a password reset disk? I am using Windows 7?

I changed my password on the account of my little brother. I purchased password recovery software but it has not been working. I want to know is there a way I can unlock my computer WITHOUT using a password reset disk. I am the only account so I cant go in through "Guest". What method can I use to get... show more I changed my password on the account of my little brother. I purchased password recovery software but it has not been working. I want to know is there a way I can unlock my computer WITHOUT using a password reset disk. I am the only account so I cant go in through "Guest". What method can I use to get into my computer?
Update: I changed it because he was getting into it then I forgot it. and I cant for the life of me remember it.
Update 2: Every time I open my laptop in Safe Mode I never get the administrator account I just get my account which is "Basha B". No other account. So what do I do then?