Ben asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 8 years ago

Are there such insects as heart shaped?

They are these insects here in the United States that buzz and they come in yellow and brown. They have three things that grow in the center of their shells. I have been interested yet scared in a good and creepy way of these things whatever that they are actually called if they exist, and they use their heart bumps on the top of their shell, and they have a tail the shape of a Valentine's Day heart with I guess maybe a stinger. Do they exist? What are they called if they do exist? Are there such thing as heart shaped insects? If so, like I had said, what are they called?

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.