Jack asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 9 years ago

About greendot cards and Moneypaks?

Okay, because I'm throwing a huge temper tantrum and this day doesn't seem to want to stop being miserable for me, could someone please help me?

OKAY, I bought a stupid green dot card, it's a VALUED CUSTOMER CARD and I used it 2 weeks ago with money on it. And then 5 days later, in the mail I got the actual card WITH MY NAME ON IT.

SO, 2 WEEKS LATER, TODAY, my dad puts $120 on the card BUT GETS A THING I'VE NEVER USED CALLED A MONEYPAK so we tried to go online and activate the moneypak and it said "we're sorry for the inconvenience" so of course, it doesn't work. Then the computer voice on the phone said the card has been BLOCKED which I have no idea what that means.

What should I do? I don't even remember the account name I used for GreenDot OR it's email.

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE GREENCARD/ WALGREEN WEBSITE:

Your personalized card will arrive in the mail. Until then, use the temporary card inside. The temporary card is not reloadable, does not have ATM access, and is valid only in the United States.

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/greendot....

card will be blocked till registered to a SSN and if you are under 18 it is illegal for you have a prepaid card