Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Thoughts on Final Fantasy XIII-2's Ending?

What did you think?

Loved it? Hated it?

How will it be resolved?

FFXIII-3? or DLC?

what is you opinion on it, and why do you think this way?

I personally thought it was very clever haha. It literally SHOCKED me when everything just turned to ****. I wish they just left it at a happy ending lol but I guess they wanted to make it controversial. I hope they make FFXIII-3 because I don't think that dlc is a just way to clean up what they left us with lol.

Favorite Answer

it was freaking INSANE i hope they make another one so i can see what happened to hope and noel and if caius is ever like, completely defeated, and what's happens to lightning!

i kinda preferred the xiii ending, but it may be because i really prefer that game more. i just hope from the bottom of my heart they make another one!