Good gag gift idea for a coworker visiting Montreal?

A coworker of mine is visiting our canadian office in montreal (we're in chicago). I wanted to put together a kind of survival kit/gag gift package to put together for her to bring with. What are some good ideas to have included in it?

Favorite Answer

Montreal, being partly french - french-english dictionary.

Pardon the nasty comments above. There's a book called "Hide This French Book" which is a funny, adult oriented phrase book which would be a good conversation starter.

Alternately, what about some food/drink from Chicago that is easily portable? In Montreal we like to eat and drink so maybe if you gave her some easy to carry hometown favourite it would be a nice icebreaker.

A survival kit ??????...what the heck do you think is going to happen to her in this wonderful cosmopolitan city. We are very civilised you .She certainly won't need a French English dictionary in downtown Montreal because it is very bi lingual.Get yourself out of Chicago and come to Montreal and see for yourself what a beautiful city it is.

• burge

I did this to an previous college pal. I went to the Salvation military and have been given the main ugliest framed portray i ought to locate. Went over nicely! My father and uncle used to change the ugliest tie ever for each holiday. It grew to become into huge, purple, and had a bull's head painted on it. It stayed in the family contributors for years.

Moose urine