How can i delete document from http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups?

I am re posting a question posed over a year ago....anyone have any answers yet?! Every time I try to find one I end up going round and round in circles. Yahoo don't respond to emails and they make it impossible to contact them via phone too! My questions below...

I know that this is a server that hosts images for Yahoo. A file with information I would not like to be public is on it. What do I do to get it off? The Yahoo Groups Help and Abuse people keep emailing me a generic email that says to contact the Yahoo Groups owner, which I do not know how to determine. Also, I know previously, someone had deleted something similar from the Yahoo Group but it still remained on the internet and became public.

Favorite Answer

Your question isn't clear and doesn't have enough info. It's unclear just where the document is within the group. If it is in the file section, there is no option for that area to be 'public', for it to be viewed via a web search and I am guessing it's a PDF file.

A servers cache can take a few days, weeks or months to refresh but then there sites like wayback machine which snaps images so anything on the web really can never be actually 'erased'.

If you're not a member of the group, every yahoo group to the right side has a list of group addresses, you'd send an e-mail to the 'group owner' address.

Dear yahoo administration,

I would like to ask you to delete the file which is on one of your servers and is publicly accessible, namely:

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/18553406/1343159954/n...

the file was posted in a private student group and it contains private information on the study results. Somehow, it is publicly accessible through google.com when you type one of the student names in the file.

Please, remove this file as soon as possible from your servers.

Best Regards

Tomas

Dear yahoo administration,

xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/.../name/Resume+-Mohammed+Yasin+Khan.rtf

xa.yimg.com/kq/groups