Shimmer asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

how can i fix my hair!? please help!?

i have hard water, so my hair gets damaged everytime i washit, wish is once every other day. my hair is dry, frizzy, coarse and just ugly. i hate it! i want my hair long, too. how can i get it to be silky, shiny, glossy, and smooth and to get it to grow faster!?!?!? please help me!?!?! im hopeless!!!

Best Answer

For hair to grow faster:

Gently massage your scalp when you condition your hair.

And wearing a tight ponytail will also pull on you're hair follicles

causing hair to grow quicker.

Start taking Vitamin C pills everyday or eat oranges/drink orange juice.

Vitamin C is proven for healthy hair, skin, and nails

and will promote hair growth!

Vitamin C is also work wonders for shinier, stronger hair.

For overall health and shine:

you should use a frizz control product

I use Pantene Anti-frizz, it gets rid of frizz

while also adding moisture and shine.

Avoid using very hot water on your hair b/c it's

too harsh. Keep the water temp between warm and hot.

Also, this sounds gross but

egg whites are proven to add shine to

hair because of protein.

And olive oil can be used,

just put it in your hair for about a

half hour then wash it out with just

a little but of shampoo and then condition.

:)

Source(s): What I do for healthy hair

ok well first off eat healthy, healthy foods make ur hair healthier too and foods like avacados or coconuts really help ur hair and also u should get Chi it's a little bit expensive but, a little bit goes a very long way and it comes in a fat silver bottle with red letters and a red cap also don't straighten, crimp, or curl ur hair too often and don't take too hot of showers that can damage ur hair too also u may want to try this egg trick what u do is put raw egg yolk in ur hair rub it around and then rinse it out it sounds really gross but it actually helps it oh and i learned the hard way not to put the water on too hot because then you'll end up with scrambled eggs in ur hair. dont brush ur hair like every 5 seconds cus it actually breaks ur hair and also dont braid it too much, try not to get knots in it, and dont wear a lot of pony tails....thats about it, hope i helped :)

I'm going to try that first answer myself. If that doesn't work, buy nice n easy hair dye just for the conditioner. It's the best. A great high end low cost shampoo and conditioner is called infusium. I don't know why but everyone I know that uses Infusium has long hair. Myself included.

you might be using the wrong shampoo. you should use the one that's right for you hair type

also use conditioner, put it on and leave it on your hair for at least two minutes. Let your hair absorb all the nutrition.

Don't blow dry you hair. Any heat treatment will make your hair dry

Sleep more and drink more water, it will helps too

Mix a tbsp of honey and a tsp of olive oil and put that into your hair for about 15 minutes. Then you can rinse it out. Then you may want to use a leave in conditioner to counteract the hard water you rinse it out with.

Source(s): I have the same problem !

You can fix your hair using Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, it helps strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, smoothes the hair, reduces Frizz and helps prevent heat damage, plus leaves hair healthy, shiny and resilient. Check it out at http://bit.ly/pwm2r3 or if you are in Canada at http://bit.ly/p0PMWk . Hope it helps.

not too sure about getting hair to grow faster but vitamins work to help it get stronger- i take a multivitamin everyday but make sure it includes zinc. you can also get hair and nail vitamins at the drug store. i use john frieda frizz ease on my hair and it comes out really silky and NOT frizzy (as long as you use conditioner)

Wash your hair with cold water!!! It makes your haor shiny and soft. U can use a leave in conditioner and a shine spray. I have both products from Aussie and they both work really well:)

you can get a filter for your shower head. If you are black/natural, try using the shea moisture line or oyin handmade. also, unless you're in sports/exercising often, wash your hair once a week. good luck

go get some soft water. or............. extensions?