Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

Who do you prefer for baseball news: MLB Network or ESPN?

I'd take MLB any day. E$PN is way too biased towards the large market teams like the Yankees (especially the Yankees, actually). I think that E$PN may be in trouble in a few years as far as baseball goes.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

MLB Network for sure. ESPN only shows Red Sox and Yankees highlights plus MLB have great shows including Hot Stove and Prime Nine among others

• 8 years ago

I prefer MLB Network for baseball news because unlike ESPN they discuss baseball news 24-7

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If your a baseball fan. Id go with MLB Network easy choice. Also there is MLB TV all the teams you can watch on your PC or TV and if you have apple TV you can watch that on it too. Im a Rays fan so I can keep up with the Rays via MLB Network.

• 8 years ago

I don't like to watch TV for an hour just to get little tidbits of news. It is impossible during the season to tune and just get the scores. I use the web and use the MLB site or Sporting News or Yahoo!news. If a headline interests me I'll hook into it. ESPN is so bad I haven't even channel surfed it in 5 years. Buncha announcers showing off. . .and where's the damn news?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

As a Yankee fan, MLB Network. I like to learn what every team is doing.

• 8 years ago

MLB Network! But I don't mind ESPN though, I feel like I still get the same news coverage.

• 8 years ago

MLB Network. No biased comments or anything, Just baseball.

• 8 years ago

Me too. Not a day goes by without me tuning in to MLB Network.

• 8 years ago

MLB Network definitely. "All baseball, all the time." It's a baseball fan's dream network.

• 3 years ago

i bypass to Scooter for my information lol. No, yet heavily, i'm extra of the ESPN guy. i do not take care of something FOX is offering. MLB community is okay, yet they're only lacking something, do not understand what it really is although.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.