Are there any rights you think children should have that they don't?

Or vice versa? I know a mom who thinks age of consent should be raised to 21 (it's 18 where I live.) This was funny because her husband thinks it should be abolished all together and judged on a case to case basis making sure no parties are being taken advantage of (he argued this way we won't see stupid... show more Or vice versa? I know a mom who thinks age of consent should be raised to 21 (it's 18 where I live.) This was funny because her husband thinks it should be abolished all together and judged on a case to case basis making sure no parties are being taken advantage of (he argued this way we won't see stupid cases like 18 year old seniors on the sex offenders list for sleeping with their Junior girlfriends, which happens a lot he said.)

I also met a 14 year old who really felt like she should have the right to vote. She seemed very smart and honestly more politically informed than most of the adults I know who voted. I see kids on here who would like to work but can't. I wanted to rent a car at 18 but it was 25 in my state. I watched a show about "Christian Scientist" who don't believe in traditional doctors. I watched a documentary about kids who were spanked. One who drew a picture of how it made him feel and had a heart to heart with his dad got his dad to start using alternative parenting methods.

So what do you think? Are there any rights you think kids should have that they don't? Any rights that they shouldn't have that they do? Do you think it's perfect how it is?