can i sign for my 17 year old friends tattoo if im 18?

my 17 year old friend wants to get a tattoo. i am 18 and am scheduled to get my 2nd tattoo next weeek. so i was wondering if i can sign for her tattoo?

Favorite Answer

Are you her parent? Are you her guardian? No? Then no, you can't sign for her.

Not going to happen. Even if for some odd reason he was your legal guardian *Which he wouldn't be* i still wouldn't tattoo you.

• ?

Only legal guardians can. If you are a legal guardian, go right ahead. But you're probably not. That means her mom or dad has to.

Only if you've been given legal guardianship of that minor by a court and you have the paperwork to prove it.

Ya haha you have to say she's like your cousin or something tho. My aunt signed for mine. An then. My friend signed for my other one. She just said she was my cousin

• Meghan

Yeah it has to be a legal guardian but to be honest they really don't ask for anything to prove it. My mother signed for my cousin to get her tongue pierced and she wasn't her legal guardian and my cousin has her tongue pierced lol but you only being a year difference, I think not. They aren't that stupid...

Nope you have to have to be their legal guardian / parent.

Not unless you're his parent

• Linds

No. You're not his guardian.

No, you're not his/her legal guardian or parent.

help with mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap62V...