What food supplement is good to reduce or cure inner body tremors?

I am researching like hell until now on what food supplement or any source that can reduce or cure my inner tremors? I have been suffering like this since October 2011, which I have increased heart palpitation when sleeping, waking up or getting too much excited. Last month, I also have experience something shaky and vibrating on my body (mostly on my head and arms), and it even gets worse after the February 6 earthquake, which I felt like having an earthquake inside my body.

I already have checked up with my nearest doctor and he give me some tests like blood pressure and ECG. All of them were normal, so he claims its something psychological. I'm now taking up Primovit as my maintenance (Vitamins and Minerals, Food Supplement) and Iterax for me to relax while sleeping.

He also told me that after a couple of weeks, I should check my blood sugar. He also advice me to refrain from drinking sodas, coffee, candies and chocolates. I can't work very well, because my body still feels like having an earthquake coming.

My options are Kirkland Calcium Citrate (which contains Magnesium) or Kirkland Fish Oil, but I'm not sure yet.

Can anyone please give me an answer that could solve my long-time body tremor problem. Thanks!

• janie
    Favorite Answer

you might try an antispasmodic herb as this may help.

The best is lobelia..be sure to use only organic or wildcrafted tinctures and never vconventional herbs in capsules as those are useless for most health problrems due to low absorption.

With lobelia do not take too much as in large doses it can cause vomiting but I once took 2 ounces for something and did not vomit so do not let that scare you. If taking larger doses drink some peppermint tea first.

If it does not help, note this is a miracle in a bottle for muscle cramps and spasms and charlie horses...OMG it is terrific so even if it does not help your tremors it can be saved for those occasion you get a painful charlie horse or really any cramp/muscle cramp. I have never seen it fail for muscle cramps/charlie horses and often works within a minute. rub it into the cramp and also take about 5-10 drops internally..it is not the tastiest herb but it is a brilliant herb one of our finest along with this next one cayenne

for racing heart try some cayenne tincture. This does sort of sound like what I get which I thought was blood sugar but since it is not greater than usual when my hear traces or I feel tremors I attribute it to blood pressure..take it at the store for a while just to be sure it is ok

If it is nerve organic kava-kava tincture might help or smelling lavender essential oil.

I would try herbpharm lobelia tincture first, Buy online or at health food store..it looks like this

this site also has a few reviews

http://www.iherb.com/Herb-Pharm-Lobelia-1-fl-oz-29...

Concerning another answer I would not try arnica unless it is the full herb and not homeopathic and lady slipper is endangered and almost impossible to find.

• gangi

Inner Tremors

You are certainly welcome to try all the alternative methods listed here. The bad part about a gall stone is the anatomy is so different than a kidney stone. In the case of kidney stones, there actually is a flush of urine and some people can actually pass the stone. Painful yes, but no surgery required. Now in the case of gallstones, there is no flush. The orifice that the common bile duct emptys into the small intestine is about the size of a pencil lead, and if a stone ever did leave your gallbladder and get into the common bile duct then it would create a blockage and great pain. The bottom line here is that you cannot pass a gallstone, and the only way to remove them is by surgical means.

Here are supplement that may prove positive results for treatment of essential tremor:

American skullcap

American skullcap (S. lateriflora) has been used for centuries by people to support the nervous system, improve clarity of mind, relaxes nervous tension and counteracts sleeplessness. This herb may prove beneficial as a treatment for hepatitis and hypertension. Skullcap is commonly available as capsules, liquid extracts, dried teas and tablets.

Gotu kola

Gotu kola or Centella asiatica is an excellent herb that is used to supports mental alertness and clarity; strengthen brain and nervous system; enhance memory concentration and optimum performance and maintain a calm. Often, those with essential tremor require reducing nervous tension that gotu kola has been found helpful as well.

Lady’s slipper

Lady’s slipper is an excellent herb for problems with the nervous system. It is most commonly used to calm the nerves, alleviate depression, relief of nervous tension, promote a feeling of well-being and contentment. It is also used to help treat restlessness, hyperactivity and tremors.

Arnica

Arnica is one of the most potent herbal treatment for curing palsy and tremors. Arnica, has shown positive effects on the central nervous system. Put 3 drops of arnica 30c into a glass bottle add 500 milliliters of water. Shake the mixture before consumption. To help relieve tremors, consume a teaspoon of the mixture 3 times day.

Sounds to me like you need to see a neurologist. You possibly have a condition that is call Essential Tremors. With right prescription it can be controlled if problematic. You are being tested for so many things to rule out you don't have those medical problems. Please also know any anxiety can make Essential Tremors worse. Cut out caffeine products too.

• Sheila K5 years agoReport

http://www.essentialtremor.org/treatments/alternative-medicine/

We often see hypothyroid symptoms totally reversed when commits to a plan that supports balance through nutrition and daily self-care. Learn here https://tr.im/ksTA9

Consume foods naturally high in B vitamins, such as whole grains, nuts, and seeds, and iodine (fish, seaweed, vegetables and root vegetables).

Exercise daily, at least 30–60 minutes per day, 4–5 times a week.

Practice deep breathing and other techniques that trigger the “relaxation response” – such as meditation and guided visualization.

There's a tincture called pharma-kava that is sold at many health food stores. This is great stuff. Try a dropperful in a glass of warm milk. It's an anti-spasmodic and promotes relaxation.