Client Initalization Error on U-Verse?

I am living in a house with AT&T U-Verse, and I had it hooked up to the silver DVR box but the cable has been very choppy. I've switched HDMI cables, unplugged everything, etc etc. Now, my roommate just got a new cable box because he didn't have one, but it was the Wireless TV Receiver, and I told him that... show more I am living in a house with AT&T U-Verse, and I had it hooked up to the silver DVR box but the cable has been very choppy. I've switched HDMI cables, unplugged everything, etc etc. Now, my roommate just got a new cable box because he didn't have one, but it was the Wireless TV Receiver, and I told him that might fix my problem, so I switched boxes with him and his works (he has got an ancient non-hd television). I paired the wireless reciever to the tv box just fine, but I keep getting a 'Client Initialization Error' on the AT&T U-Verse screen, and I can't call them myself because its under my landlords name, I've been telling him for 4 days to call them but he won't. Any ideas?
1 answer 1