Why are desi girls so ugly?

Im sorry but i think the ugliest race is middle eastern people. Or "desi". They are sooo UGLY! Desi women buy special BLEACHING CREAM to whiten there skin tone since there sooo mudy brown. Thats why a lot of desi celebrity demales are paler than your average desi girl. HAHA thats soo funny that they try to be more white.

I personally think the hottest girls are KOREAN GIRLS and no, its not cause im korean, im actually White.

Just type in KPOP GIRLS in GOOGLE and there so pretty. KPOP is becoming huge in EUROPE Asia America and even ausralia.

Whats your opinion?

Favorite Answer

just like white women, or black women or desi women

some are sexy as hell, and some I don't find sexy but others might

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-udqSDkMB6Ho/Ti-jF2L3THI/...

Sorry but none of them really do it for me

• isador

Pretty Desi Girls

Desi= someone of Hindu or Indian origin

Middle-East≠India

In terms of dark skin color, darkness depends on where in India your origins are from. Most Bollywood (Desi) actresses are North Indian; thus, their skin is much MUCH lighter than those from the south. Bleaching cream is a blatant lie.

Youre generalizing a cosmetic comparison by comparing Korean Pop celebrities to average Desi girls. Too much bias, no? Look at Desi celebrities.

Source(s): fuckyeahindiancuties.tumblr.com

Why are you comparing them to Korean "KPOP" girls? You do realize that female girl groups in the K-pop industry do not represent the average Korean woman? You HAVE to be beautiful (sometimes regardless whether they can sing or not) in order to be in the industry. If you aren't, some may resort to plastic surgery. Some. If you aren't beautiful, you'll be critisized. You're delusional to think all Korean women look like SNSD or whatevers.

And there is nothing wrong with dark-skinned people. Just like ALL races, there are some that are pretty and not so pretty.

I think some Indian women are quite beautiful. But many are not. but you should not compare 2 different races like this. It is offensive. I live in NY/NJ area and even though I rarely see a very pretty/beautiful Indian woman, almost all of them were super nice, very smart, and friendly.

Well, Korean girls are pretty. At least for me. Kpop artists are gorgeous. Just look at SNSD.

But please dont post things like this.

B I'm desi and I ain't muddy I'm white af

Australia...

• I think u r stupid. Go to utube and search nollywood actresses. Tell me what u find. Nigerians are the most beautiful in the planet.

• ?

A supposed WHITE man wondering why a darker skinned person is "ugly"......typical....*walks back out whistling*.

Your personality is ugly.