Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 8 years ago

Just started a photography business!?

I just started a photography business. I'm looking for a new camera.. what kind would any other photographers out there suggest? Thanks!! <3

• photog
    Favorite Answer

here we go again.

To start a photography business you would (should) be a skilled and knowledgable photographer already and you would already know what type of camera is best for you and the type of photography you do.

• DEAD

"Just Started A Photography Business"? and Now You Are Looking For A Camera? OOHH Give Me A Break!!! That's the Worse Thing that you just had done. You Really Had Needed EVERYTHING Already In Place WAY BEFORE Starting the Photography Business and Now just discovered that You NEED a New Camera?

Sorry I'm taking my business someplace else and that's how you loose so much business by not having the Proper Tools already in place.

You've just started a photography business eh! And you're asking what camera you should buy. Get real would you.

If you don't know what equipment you'll need, you shouldn't be even considering entering the world of pro photography.

Do us all a favour would you - The world is full of people who think it's an easy profession to get into just because you own a camera.

I think the reality of life will finally wake you up from you're dream world.

• Alyson

Wow..by the looks of your avatar picture you are just another wannabe teenager who likes taking pictures and editing the crap outta them.

You clearly don't know much about photography or owning a business.

If you knew anything about photography you would be describing your needs/the things you want in a camera, or even the things you like taking pictures of at least.

• John P

The few weeks after starting any business in which technical equipment is involved is not a good time to be trying to learn how to use new equipment. And if you have no idea at all what is a good camera to use for business, it is doubtful that your business will do well.

Have you in fact any idea what "running a business" of any sort involves?

*head desk*

If this isn't a joke, then I feel sorry for every legit pro out there dealing with people like you. What an insult to the industry. I'm not even a pro and I'd know what camera to get for myself and what lenses too.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Get a camera, learn to shoot properly, get years of experience, understand the business, and finally start a business?

No? Maybe that's just me.

I was crossing my fingers when I read the title hoping for a gem like this when I clicked on it.

I just opened a restaurant, what kind of frying pan should I buy?

I think you need to retype your details, does not seem like they understand you. What camera do you own now ? You need better details. What sorta business etc. general ..the usual business. they think you dont own any cameras. you said you are looking for a new camera, meaning another one.. order a bandh catalog. study it .. or adorama .. if you dont get a decent answer. I see no one understands your details, I do.. retype your details...retype your details they still are not understanding you ..... they make fun of you bcuz they DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR DETAILS ....

You need a Nikon just like this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/perki88/5242520077/

steve