Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Did u see First Lady play dodgeball in room filled w historic WH art & hop across rugs in scratchy potato sack?

To promote exercise, Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon competed in a fitness challenge!

Obama and Fallon raced up the stairs liked kids, did push-ups, and played indoor tug-of-war, enlisting the help of staff members and red velvet ropes. After that, Michelle and Jimmy hula-hooped and played dodgeball in a room filled with historic paintings and plenty of breakables. The challenge concluded with a potato sack race on those pink Oval Sun Ray rugs........

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/02/08/michelle...

I love Michelle Obama, don't you? The First Lady was willing to risk all that Priceless Art just to get kids to exercise and potato sack race more often!

Favorite Answer

Only Right Wing Republiscum broom pushers who listen to Rush everyday on their headset radios while sweeping out public buildings would elevate a sponge ball to a RPG for the sake of irrational criticism.

And Rush thinks Michelle Obama is fat. Does he ever look at himself?

Whatever, you have another 5 years to whine about it. I enjoy your pain.

No, but it sounds like fun. When I was a child my energetic mother use to do those things in the winter when we were snowed in. She would play music and we would all dance around the house. It was a lot of fun and I never considered it exercise but it was.

The Obamas are .... how can we say this...

provincial?

pro·vin·cial

   [pruh-vin-shuhl] Show IPA

adjective

1. belonging or peculiar to some particular province; local: the provincial newspaper.

2. of or pertaining to the provinces: provincial customs; provincial dress.

3. having or showing the manners, viewpoints, etc., considered characteristic of unsophisticated inhabitants of a province; rustic; narrow or illiberal; parochial: a provincial point of view.

4. ( often initial capital letter ) Fine Arts . noting or pertaining to the styles of architecture, furniture, etc., found in the provinces, especially when imitating styles currently or formerly in fashion in or around the capital: Italian Provincial.

5. History/Historical . of or pertaining to any of the American provinces of Great Britain.

noun

6. a person who lives in or comes from the provinces.

7. a person who lacks ... sophistication or broad-mindedness. .

Source(s): They are urban bumpkins. There! I said it.

This is the most disgraceful behavior outside of her saying "all that for a damn flag?" in reference to the American Flag.

These Obama's have no respect for US heritage. Heck, they sent the bust of Winston Churchill back to the Brits!

Shameful. An embarrassment.

.

One doubts that respect for the White House is high on Moochelle's list of priorities.

I once broke this ceramic tiger head my mom had made playing Karate master with my little brother... it was well worth the asssss beating bro!

Seeing as how it was a comedy and it wasn't real, i'm sure that "priceless art" was okay

Typical black folk, move into a nice taxpayer funded home and tear **** up

• xfiler

I saw it and it was a hoot... She looked like a side of beef in that potato sack.

If something brakes they will just ask taxpayers to fix it.