Routing # or Ach RT#?

First time filing taxes to deposit into bank account. My issue is I do only online banking therefore no checks. I have my acct # from online and I called my bank and they gave me the ach # now I'm wondering if I can use the same routing # that's on my parents checks since I know they opened their accts at... show more First time filing taxes to deposit into bank account. My issue is I do only online banking therefore no checks. I have my acct # from online and I called my bank and they gave me the ach # now I'm wondering if I can use the same routing # that's on my parents checks since I know they opened their accts at that same bank, or does it even matter?
I checked both #'s online and supposedly the ach is listed as from ATL, Ga and the routing as from FL, again does it matter and what should I go with?