Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Has Obama MASTERED the art of marketing Neocon policies to the left and Democratic leaning voters?

He signed two extensions of the Patriot Act, signed NDAA into law (allows for indefinite detention of U.S. citizens without charges), assassinated an American citizen (George W. Bush didn't even do this), kept Guantanamo open (after promising to close it in his first year), still raids legal medical marijuana facilities (after saying he would stop this practice), tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan (which is apparently the same as "ending the war" to Obama supporters), kept Bush's guy running the federal reserve (Seriously...Bush's guy?), helped arm Mexican drug cartels (Operation Fast and Furious), mandated all citizens make a purchase from a for-profit company (rehashed REPUBLICAN idea from the early 90s).

@sam f........"let me guess "VOTE RON PAUL"

No. Let me guess "Vote Obama 2012 because the Republicans blocked everything he was trying to do"?

I'm just sick of all you fking tools on all sides. That's all.

@wayne.................

Speaking of bed time stories (you know, the make believe kind we tell ourselves to feel better before going to sleep).........you should look at what you wrote.......lol

Favorite Answer

Nobody -- and I mean NOBODY -- expects Barry to keep his word on anything.

• Wayne

Republicans come up with an idea, it is great. Obama wants to follow that idea, all of a sudden it is not good enough. Unemployment is down, jobs are up, Troops home from Iraq and are starting to leave the area. Killed the most hated and feared mad in the east. More democracy in the middle east than ever before. economy on the rebound and all of this with little or no help from Republicans. Get a life and quit listening to the bedtime stories from Rush.

YES

And yet -- the people who loved Bush hate Obama and the people

who hated Bush --- still seem to love Obama

But all he has done -- is copy Bush with more zeros at the end of things

The money obama wants to distribute as charity is stolen and not his to give (read "Not Yours to Give" Dave Crockett)

I thought the state of the union speech 1-24-12 was a magic show where the King stood up and talked out of his *** for about an hour. HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

check this out;

Ron Paul is for the US Constitution and against the neo-conservative / socialist movements that are more commonly referred to as Republican and Democrat parties. Modern elections are all about buying votes with money stolen from the national treasury or campaign contributions given in return for special favors. Think I'm wrong? Why don't you read the US Constitution and an essay about Col Dave Crockett, "Not Yours to Give."?

Both MSM parties (republicans and democrats) are heavily reliant on emotion. (the voters are a jury that has proven to be incapable of making logical decisions)

I look up bills on govtrack.us. I can also see the bill sponsors and voting record of senate and congress.

At least w/ SOPA King B Hussein Obama will not need to sit and wait w/ his internet kill switch. It will be done automatically. In addition please consider this;

FEMA camps and NDAA are the real thing. (just like an Orwellian Utopia) You'll be gettin' the eff out of dodge to avoid some kind of urban uprising because of a disaster or emergency and about 30 or 40 miles out of town traffic will stop. Military stormtroopers will walk through stopped traffic and warn people to stay in their cars. When you get to the roadblock ahead you will be told to get out of your car (leave your keys and belongings in the car and DO NOT bring any weapons.) Then you will wait in a holding area for a bus and go to one of their internment facilities for in-processing. Hopefully you will not get to play any of their games (waterboarding, solitary confinement, etc) But don't worry, 6 fully staffed waterboards means you won't have a long line to wait in.

NDAA (just signed into law by Barack Hussein Obama) will be used to authorize the whole thing, Did you read the book or see the movie "1984"? That's what it is. It allows any federal agency to declare an emergency and use the military forces to impose martial law. What they are doing in the mid east (door to door searches without warrants or any due process whatsoever) is only a rehearsal of what they have in store for us here. This is an article I wrote for another section.

Do the police need a warrant to search me or my property? Under aspects of the US Constitution, all persons are protected from unwarranted searches and any other form of arbitrary harassment. Unfortunately modern courts have misinterpreted the intentions of the founding fathers who authored the US Constitution and Bill of Rights to give the police the power at their discretion to use "probable cause." Police should not be allowed to lawfully act on suspicions or whims, and any action against any person should be deemed unconstitutional. This also includes any electronic surveillance such as wiretaps, directional mics, etc. Of course under aspects of the "Patriot Act" they will claim that it is to protect us from terrorists. They also claim that states need to implement a REAL ID program so that sheeple can be digitally mapped for easy identification to once again... protect us from terrorists. Meanwhile, the southern border is wide open to basically let in whoever wants to come for whatever reason.

The fact is this; the enforcement of drug and firearm prohibition has allowed the government to turn this country into a pig powered police state and everyday it is becoming more and more like the USSR. You might like all of this "protection" but personally I prefer to protect myself. If you are the kind of person that wants to give up your liberty for security then please go somewhere else like China or N Korea.

Source(s):

HR 504 (died in session but it will return) HR 1540 (NDAA 2012) signed into law 12-31-2011 by King B. Hussein Obama

my eyes glaze over when I read that neo word "neo-con", since it's almost exclusively used by Ron Paul's sycophants

• ?

I've said it before. Darth Cheney has taken control of Obama's mind, just like Bushie.

And they still don't like him!

They are impossibly confused.

I think that is because is just not quite enough like Dumbya: He doesn't say things like "everybody deserves a tax cut, [forget what it will do to deficits]" or "God® gives us our rights, [we don't just claim them]"

• Colfax

and still conservatives oppose everything he proposes and hate him more than any other president in US history.

Nah... It's JUST that the Idiots on the right- are making Him "Look Good". -That's All. :)

Source(s): Reality.
  • sam f

let me guess "VOTE RON PAUL"