Top 10 most disliked athletes released. Your thoughts on the list & agree or disagree?

1. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)

2. Tiger Woods (Golf)

3. Plaxico Burress, New York Jets (NFL)

4. Ndamukong Suh, Detroit Lions (NFL)

5. Kris Humphries, New Jersey Nets (NBA)

6. LeBron James-Miami Heat - NBA

7.Kobe Bryant-Los Angeles Lakers - NBA

8.Terrell Owens-NFL - inactive

9.Alex Rodriguez-New York Yankees - MLB

10.Kurt Busch-Nascar

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Wiggy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

There are people on this list that make no sense to me.

Plaxico Burress -- The guy shot HIMSELF... its not like he did bodily harm to someone else. Why would people hate him because of that? If anything, I feel sorry he had to spend 2 years in prison because of it.

Kris Humphries -- Really? He's not a punk player. He's never physically hurt anyone. He fell in love with the wrong person. Again, why hate some like Kris Humphries? It doesn't make sense.

Terrell Owens -- I can understand why some fans hate him... because if he were once on your favorite team, he probably blew up their locker room. But TO is a hard worker and has never been in the news for scandalous reasons.

There are so many punk athletes who abuse drugs and get DUI's left and right. Other athletes treat their wives like trash. You wonder why someone like Humphries and Burress are even on this list. Did what they do really make someone hate them? Really? If so, you need a life.

• 8 years ago

1. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)-AGREE! Heard about poor dogs having to fight :(

2. Tiger Woods (Golf)-DISAGREE. He is the BEST golf player; sad thou to violate his wedding vows

3. Plaxico Burress, New York Jets (NFL)-DON'T KNOW HIM (DKH)

4. Ndamukong Suh, Detroit Lions (NFL) - DKH

5. Kris Humphries, New Jersey Nets (NBA)-DISAGREE/AGREE? Not sure! He made lots of $$$

6. LeBron James-Miami Heat - NBA-Why is her disliked?

7.Kobe Bryant-Los Angeles Lakers - NBA-why is he disliked? cheating on his wife?

8.Terrell Owens-NFL - inactive - DKH

9.Alex Rodriguez-New York Yankees - MLB-DKH

10.Kurt Busch-Nascar - DKH

Source(s): I do know however that my beloved friend in the BEST Scooter_The Squirrel_Agent! :)
  • 8 years ago

Um, i really only recognize 3 of the names, so I'll do them as non faves

1. Tiger Woods

2. Kobe Bryant

3. Kurt Busch

All of em have tons of bling, though tarnished. One of em is heir to the largest dynasty in the beer world.

None of em care at all about fans

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Alex Rodriguez at 9? Are you kidding me?

The man is a cheater and a disgrace to the game of baseball. He took steroids on 3 seperate occasions and yet people hate TO more than him? Thats messed up.

He should be number 1 on everybody's list.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm quite shocked that Ben Roethlisberger isn't on there. I'm also surprised that Terrell Owens and Kurt Busch are on there. Didn't think anyone cared enough about NASCAR.

• 8 years ago

everyone i know loves kobe.. tigger woods cheated on his wife big deal its not liek people dont cheat all the time that dont affect his playing. TO was just a jerk and no body wanted to sign him.. alex rodriguez should be number one if not nuber 2 after micheal vick.. a rod took to many roids and no body seemed to care so thats just bull..

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Disagree

• 8 years ago

2. Tiger Woods (Golf) He was a great golfer and if he can get over the personal problems he had, and that with his caddy he could become a great golfer again.

All others unknown to me here.

• 8 years ago

I have no idea how Kurt made it over his brother. His brother is a douche and a cry baby. I agree with the rest of the list.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.