Should I forget him and move on? so confused!!!?

This is quite long... I am 15 years old and there is a guy i have a crush on, Panos Two years ago we used to be really good friends.Then one of my girrl friends, Athina had told me she liked him and had asked my help. I started talking him about girls and relationships, we came closer and i realised him i... show more This is quite long...

I am 15 years old and there is a guy i have a crush on, Panos

Two years ago we used to be really good friends.Then one of my girrl friends, Athina had told me she liked him and had asked my help. I started talking him about girls and relationships, we came closer and i realised him i wanted him. However i didint say anything to anyone. A few months after we stopped talking that much and i moved on.

Now athina told me she likes him again and she started talking with him. As we are best friends i started talking with him too and hanging out with him. Guess what! I want him soo much and while talking he told me that in the past when we were best friends he had a really big crush on me but he didnt do anything because he was afraid of rejection. Except from athina the problem is that girl Ann. She is kind of a slut and she is very good friend with Panos. Its obvious he likes her and I am so ******* jealous.

There is also James who likes me and he is cute but I am not sure (panos hates James)Another friend of mine had a crush on James :S But james wants to do something with him. What confuses me is that he hooked up with my friend about 10 days ago for a bet and now he said to his best friend he wants a serious relationship with me and stuff. Could that be true?cause he has not a good reputation about relationships...(my friend gave me her permission to do whatever i want with him)

What do i do? I hope for something with panos who i REALLY like or i do something with James?
1 answer 1