Favourite line that your favourite actor says?

Tell me your favourite actor or actress and your most favourite line they say in a movie? :)

BQ: Most memorable cinema trip?
Update: Hello Liam, great answer thank you! I really enjoyed Hard Candy, though the girl (Ellen Page) was a little smug for my liking. I never thought I'd be rooting for a supposed-peado! Clever movie, made you question a lot of things I thought.

Some brilliant cinema answers too, thanks guys!!
Update 2: ((marina)) hugs! Ha ha!! I laughed out loud. I love that movie, some of De Niro's facial expressions are just classic. Like when Greg wakes up and he's sitting on the bed watching him! I know what you mean about embarrasing sex scenes too, I used to watch a lot of movies with my dad and we'd both be... show more ((marina)) hugs! Ha ha!! I laughed out loud. I love that movie, some of De Niro's facial expressions are just classic. Like when Greg wakes up and he's sitting on the bed watching him!
I know what you mean about embarrasing sex scenes too, I used to watch a lot of movies with my dad and we'd both be sitting there in silence, mortified! We watched From Dusk till Dawn together when I was about 13 or 14 and he fast forwarded (VHS!) the 'pussy lovers' speech mumbling that we couldn't watch that bit!